So, you are a nurse wanting to start your career in Germany.
What are the requirements?
Sara is a nurse. She has a dream to start her career in Germany. She will guide you throughout the process, step by step, from A to Z. She will show you in this page the requirements to join the CareLend family of nurses.
Moroccan NURSES CAN NOW APPLY FOR OUR RECRUITING PROGRAM
To join one of our programs in Germany, you will need to be a graduate of:
- A nursing faculty
- A nursing institute Or, a nursing high school
- You need to have a work license permit as a nurse in Morocco.
B1 German language certificate from Goethe, ÖSD or Telc. However, we strongly recommend passing level B2 before departure to Germany. It will facilitate integrating candidates in the adaptation program more than just possessing the B1 level.
The Maximum age at the start of the adaptation program in Germany is 50 years.
- The license of work permit as a nurse
- Graduation certificate from a nursing faculty, nursing institute or a nursing school
- The Number of theoretical and practical hours studied. Actual hours, not credit hours
- High school diploma
- Birth certificate
- Valid passport
- Certificate of experience, if any
Our operations team will guide you to get all these documents.